Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I AM SORRY!!!!

i checked my home phone yesterday for the first time in 2 - yes TWO - weeks and had 6 - yes SIX - new messages!!!!!!!!! and 4 - yes FOUR - of them were for cakes!

i feel like such a loser.

or either i am in demand?

i don't know.

but i wanted to make a public apology to anyone that i have not called back. i truly am so sorry. we have 1 phone in our house and it's in the kitchen - the only phones we ever use are our cell phones, so we don't even check the messages half of the time on our home phone - and when we do, we have too many.

SO...............if you are wanting a cake - please call my cell phone (note the new number in the "contact me" box on the right) or text me. if possible, include the date that you need a cake for when you call so that i will know right away if i'm able to do it or not.

OH - and i also want to go ahead and note that i am BOOKED up until after july 20th.

~suzanne~

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Do you know how hard it is for me to find someone to make a cake in Natchez??? Only one person is available for our weekend and I don't know her at all! MAN!